The best way to start is by answering some basic questions. Your
answers will help determine the types of publishing services that
might be right for you.
• Have you completed at least a first draft of your manuscript?
• What are your publishing expectations?
• What’s your publishing timeline?
• Have you determined your budget?
• What types of editing can benefit your book?
• Have you thought about how you’d like your cover and interior
• What types of distribution options are right for you?
• What types of marketing will help you achieve your goals?
W h e r e A m I ?
Where are you in the vast expanse of the publishing landscape?
Feeling a bit overwhelmed with all of the publishing information
out there? Wonder what you should do next?
First, answer this question: Have you finished your manuscript?
IF NOT, KEEP GOING!
YOU CAN DO IT!